Tuesday 19 July 2011

Hell Fucking Yes to Celebrity Apprentice Australia, Nine!

I don't know about you, but I'm loving the fact that most of the hit shows on Australian TV right now are reality shows: Australia's Got Talent, Masterchef, The Block, Amazing Race. Pity I actually haven't watched any of these programs in recent weeks because I'm so busy but that's another story...

I'm very much enthused with the news that Channel Nine may be developing Celebrity Apprentice Australia to air next year.

If it's as screwed up and trashy as the American version, then Nine has a new loyal viewer in 2012. Basically, I want to see this each episode:


Or who could forget when Joan Rivers went absolutely mental on a poker player:



I just want to see some catfights on Australian television again. There hasn't been that many since Gretel Killeen was axed from Big Brother:

The claws just came out when this shit went down on BB!


Better yet, Channel Nine should just commission Real Housewives of Sydney. HELL YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment