Sunday 31 July 2011

Sydney is "Lucky"; we have Britney's Oops I Did It Again Tour Navy Costume

Finally, the answer to one of this century's greatest unsolved mysteries has been resolved -- where the hell did Britney's "Lucky" navy costume from her 2000 Oops I Did It Again tour end up?


Well last Friday night, imagine my surprise when I came face to face with this groundbreaking design of modern art...at the Hard Rock Cafe in Sydney's Darling Harbour. It's kept in pristine condition by a classy wall of glass and you don't even need to go that far in to see it. It's located right next to the entrance by the maitre d'.


Or maybe it's just a replica. Britney probably has kept the original in case she feels like wearing a uniform around her Malibu home ... and that flight attendant outfit she wore in Toxic just won't do.

By the way, the Hard Rock Cafe was okay. Food was nothing special in my opinion but the ambience and views were fantastic. So now I fully expect hordes of crazed Aussie Britney fans to make the pilgrimage to Darling Harbour to view the outfit and stay for the ambience.

Here's a video featuring the costume from her 2000 tour:

No comments:

Post a Comment