Friday 8 July 2011

Holly Valance's Brand New Music Video Clip!


Australia's most underperforming Australian Idol ever, Natalie Gauci is back with new song called Do What You Gotta Do, which will feature in a new Australian film called Big Mamma's Boy.

Now I was going to write this video off immediately like I would if Scott Cain or Scandal'us ever released new music .... BUT Natalie's people quickly won back my attention within the first 30 seconds when to my surprise who should pop into frame but HOLLY VALANCE.
The same Holly Valance who released two groundbreaking pop masterpieces including her grand opus, State of Mind. I listened to that fantastic ahead-of-its-time (it was released in 2003) electropop album in full the same week I first listened to Britney's Femme Fatale and Nicole Scherzinger's Killer Love. And you know what? Holly's album sounded fresher and was by far my favourite of all three albums.

Anyway, Holly is going to star in this new flick so I'm sure it's going to be fantastic. Too bad that the above music video wasn't actually a new track from Holly. She should just re-release this:

No comments:

Post a Comment