Sunday 24 July 2011

Aussie Cadel Evans wins Tour De France

Cadel Evans has won this year's Tour De France! It makes him only the third person from outside Europe to win the prestigious sporting achievement:


Have you been watching the race these past few days? It's been really popular this year. SBS has received its best ratings for the Tour since 2008, which is notable since it's on so late at night from the time difference.

I know we've been watching the race in my household. Well rather, my household has been watching the race. I'm not really a sports fan so I don't particularly watch but the shots I saw had breathtaking views of France for what it's worth. Maybe if they had a Celebrity Tour of France or something, I would tune in. And if it was a music tour not cycling...

Nonetheless kudos to Cadel!

No comments:

Post a Comment