Sunday 18 December 2011

Psychopathic Bitches: A Short Story

We were desperate when she first came into our lives. After our other flatmate had to leave, here she was: an angel coming to rescue us from our dire financial situation. Or so we thought.

She's the most intimidating, passive aggressive bully I've ever encountered in my life. I was too naive to realise this, learning her true colours far too late. She has a way of talking down to you and manipulating you to appear crazy and irrational in conversations. It's the behaviour of the worst kind of cockroach.


I just can't with all this drama. Especially around Christmas time. And she had the nerve to call me two-faced. Okay, so I have been a bit of a shit-stirrer, but this whole thing blew up in our face. All because we let this she-devil into our home.

But I can't help but wonder, who is the crazy one?

#EndofAwfullyWrittenStory

No comments:

Post a Comment