Tuesday 2 August 2011

Slow News Day Again...So Here's My Current Commute Playlist

It's another slow news day. Well, I do have some news but it's way too personal to share it. Too mundane/sleazy to divulge, trust.

Anywayletsnottalkaboutthat...thought today I'd post about my current playlist that I use when I strut around Sydney and head to work.

I MISS YOU / BLINK 182

What better way to sidestep from zealous street musicians, crackpots and people handing out shit than listening to a little Blink 182?
Also, this songs reminds me of 2003-2004. Classic times.


THE EDGE OF GLORY / LADY GAGA

So now I'm out of the station and I'm heading down the street. Today, I felt like listening to a bit of Gags. Twas perfect. Even though I'm still convinced this song is an ode to people accepting that we're going to hell listening to this devilish music.

NOW I'M THAT BITCH / LIVVI FRANC

Aww yeah!! Still fresh even after two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment