Monday 1 August 2011

My Life Movie is still a TV hit in Australia

The Devil Wears Prada was again a ratings hit on Channel Ten last night. It attracted 673 000 in the metropolitan areas of Australia despite this being the 10298th time the channel has aired the 2006 movie in the past five years.


Of course that's nothing to compared my daily viewing of this masterpiece of cinema. It's a near religious and almost vital experience to watch this regularly since the movie is pretty much my life - minus the clothes, the boyfriend, the lame friends, the toxic environment and the overzealous boss. Nope, thank goodness my work is like a nicer version of The Devil Wears Prada.

Although I have encountered a few sleazebags these past few months like Andy though that's got nothing to do with my job. More my ethnicity...

No comments:

Post a Comment