Sunday 14 August 2011

I love you, Woman's Day True Confessions

Woman's Day True Confessions, how I love thee. Let me count the ways...


Actually let's just read the latest "confession" together. It's a classy fictional tale titled I Kidnapped My Friend's Cat. Actually it should really be called: I'm a cruel dumbass who stole my roommate's cat while she was out fucking her boyfriend and left it for dead in a park because we couldn't handle the responsibility.


It's just the one of many.gold purely fictional stories with extremely logical answers generated to rile up bored housewives. Why blame them when some of the "secrets" include:

Obviously.

Tell her to get her lazy ass out of bed.

How is this a confession, save this column for real problems like:

This confession. That is some Maury Povich shit right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment